Saturday, January 10, 2009

My Pumpkin Turns 2!!!

It is hard to believe she is two years old. It feels like I have known her all my life. We spent the evening at Bonnie's house. We spend a surprising amount of time there. Bonnie has been a great friend to me since we have been back. She drops by for coffee or invites us over occasionally. Anyway, my pumpkin had a great birthday! She is addicted to Yo Gabba Gabba! in the worst way. (For any of you who don't have kids, Yo Gabba Gabba! is the most awesome kid show EVER!!! They play the most awesome grovin' songs.) My dad and step-mom bought Yo G G tennis shoes for her for Christmas. She does not want to take them off! I have to hide them at bedtime or she would wear them 24 hours a day!

She got a guitar that plays two songs for each of the 5 characters on the show. The little girl is in ECSTASY! She wanted to sleep with this, too! Thank the lord there is an "off" switch on this toy. Songs for little kids are very repetitious!

My oldest made a funfetti birthday cake and wrote her a cute message in espanol! She doesn't know how to blow, so we all blew the candles out for her! She enjoyed playing with the frosting, and stabbing the cake was a great time!































































She spent a lot of time dancing while Sister played Guitar Hero, but the best part of the night was when she found the empty wrapping paper tube!


3 comments:

  1. Oh my GD, how did she get so big so fast?!?!?! That first picture honestly scares me. She looks like a 4 year old! When did that happen? Is she dating already too? My god. I even showed Dan that first pic and he didn't know who it was. He was shocked that a few months ago that was the little girl that stayed at our house! Crazy! That that Old Navy dress we got her when you stayed here, what? 6 months ago? That was a dres on her when we got it. A DRESS! Now it's a shirt. What the hell?!?! OK, I am done now, but still in shock. Your girls are so cute! You sure have done something right when you raised those girls! What great kids you have. If you ever question how you have done, take a good hard look at those girls and you will know...you did an amazing job. Love you! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAAA!!! I love you! She wears a size 6 shoe, Becky! Her legs just started catching up with her long torso. If Justin had had good nutrition, he would have been over 6 feet tall. His mother is 5' 11". She is as tall as a 3 year old right now. She is going to tower over all the munchkins here in New Mexico. You are right! I didn't realize that was the little dress you bought for her! I love it so, I can't stand the thought of it not fitting! I can't believe you remember it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!!!! I hope you guys are (re)adjusting to the 505 pretty well kid. -LX

    ReplyDelete