Saturday, January 31, 2009

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SPRING!!!!!!

Winter is almost over. I am extremely excited for Spring. After 8 years in Seattle, it will be wonderful to experience ALL of the seasons! We have been enjoying high 50 degree temperatures, which have been wonderful! I have had a few days this week where I have been able to wear a sweatshirt instead of a coat! The smallest one has been enjoying the weather, too. She loves to run up and down the sidewalk when we pick Knucklehead number one up from school each afternoon. The little one just got a "big girl bed"!!! Tonight is her first night. I cried when my step mom dropped it off for her. My tiny girl is a big girl now! : )

I have been feeling a little weird and realized I have not seen a neurologist since we have been here. I need to have them review the old and new MRIs so they will hopefully give me another year without MS medication. I am keeping my fingers crossed! I tried to post copies of the last MRI I had done in Seattle, but I can't figure out how to get the .jpg2000 pictures loaded onto my computer. Too bad. They are really cool looking. The way the studies are set up on the disk, you can literally scroll back and forth inside my head. The part that shows my eyeballs freaks me out! They look really scary. I am absolutely fascinated by the pictures! I wish I could have a copy of Justin's various MRIs. I have a few life-sized xrays he had done by a chiropractor. I wish I knew how to scan them, or copy them somehow. They look just like him, well just like him on the inside, I guess. They will eventually fade as they age, as far as I know.

It is 11pm and I just finished taking a couple of tests for my computer class. I had my chemistry class this afternoon, too. I got a 95% on my first test, but I am going to have to spend a lot of time studying the information we learned tonight. I have a test Wed. Wish me luck! I was up until 1 this morning working on an english paper, so I think I need to get to bed. Until next time.....

2 comments:

  1. Keep on keeping on. You can do it. -LX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are doing so well in school. This will be my last semester, since my work can't help me out, anymore, with the tuition. It's okay.

    Let me know about the DR - - - I am way out of the loop.

    ReplyDelete